Raising upto $100M for financial institutions
It is of upmost importance for financial institutions (“FIs”) to diversify their capital stack and investor base. Unkapt mission is to augment financial institutions on-lending capabilities by diversifying their sources of wholesale funding through private placement offer whereby allowing financial institutions in developing countries to reach a broader range of (underserved) SMEs and priority sectors.
- Simplicity: Unkapt offers a simpler, intuitive and streamlined process for FIs raising capital.
- Lowering engagement barrier: Unkapt identifies and liaises with investors of upmost relevance to FIs.
- Expertise: Our personnel are highly qualified with the necessary expertise to assist FIs.
- Credibility: The involvement of Unkapt will enhance the credibility of the FI offer.
- Type: Banks (incl. rural/thrift bank), microfinance institutions, finance companies, credit unions, cooperatives and SME credit guarantee funds
- Issuance: Debt capital (incl. senior/junior debt, ABS and bonds)
- Use of funds: Lending to SME and priority sectors (incl. women-led businesses, affordable housing, agricultural, green financing)
- Impact: Strong SDG/ESG agenda is a must.
- Issuance size: Preferably USD 10M+ for commercial banks/USD 5M+ for other issuers
- Tenor: 5 – 7 year tenor on average
- Yield: Varies on a case by case basis; may range from estimated 3.5% to 10% per annum
- Non-performing loan ratio: Should be below or on par with the broader local market level
- Net interest margin: Should reflect the SDG/ESG agenda of the issuer
- Register online at www.unkapt.capital
- Once approved, FI completes and lodges the full application, including providing financial- related info, key personnel details, incorporation document/business license and offer materials.
- Offer is listed on Unkapt and outreach campaign is undertaken.
- On successful completion, binding agreements are entered into and funds are disbursed to FI.
- Email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.